Prep 10 min Cook 30 min Ready 40 min
- 4 boneless, skinless boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- 12 oz package farfalle pasta, (bow tie)
- 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 salt, to taste
- 8 oz containers chive and onion cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 black pepper, to taste
1-Place chicken in a saucepan, and add water to cover. Boil 20 minutes. Allow to cool, then pull meat into shreds.
2-Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
3-In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, red pepper, garlic, broccoli, salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Mix in chicken and pasta until evenly coated. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.